Vote Leave

Michael <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 May 2016 11:50:28 +0100

Unlike Hugo, who is using publicly paid for University resources to
campaign on this forum, I have taken time out to work for free on the
vote leave campaign.

But, unlike Hugo, I have been keeping quiet as I did not thing it was
appropriate.

But as I see several people supporting the raising of this subject, what
I'm hearing loud and clear (from all those except the ones on the EU
gravy train) is that the EU is the worst thing that has happened to our
country and that if you value democracy you will vote to leave, because
otherwise it will be the last meaningful vote we have.

Back to archaeology?

Mike Haseler

--
http://mons-graupius.co.uk