A fantastic 6 month Contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Oracle Clinical and InForm Database Programmer.
Working for a major Pharmaceutical company based in Denmark, you will be predominantly based on-site, giving you the opportunity to work within state-of-the-art, modern facilities, for a company that is highly regarded amongst employees and contractors. With a highly competitive rate being offered, which is reflective of the role being based in Denmark, this contract offers the opportunity to live and work within a much desired country, for a global organisation that is focused on innovation and leadership within its field. Contract renewals are also highly likely.
• Create new codes and objects in Oracle Clinical, including completing related documentation.
• Support with review and testing of EDC and Oracle Clinical components and their documentation
• Support in the design, planning and execution of InForm core library upgrade
• Strong technical insights into EDC
Skills & Experience
In order to succeed in this role you will need to have the necessary skills:-
• Extensive experience working with Oracle Clinical setup and knowledge of the challenges and constraints within it
• Experience with Oracle Clinical data load and lab loading
• Extensive experience with InForm trials especially testing and User Acceptance Testing of forms and rules
• Extensive hands on experience with InForm trial deployments and Central Designer
• Planning and coordination / project management and Oracle documentation experience for InForm trial deployments
For further information, please contact [log in to unmask] with a copy of your current CV and a summary outlining your relevant experience. Only candidates holding a valid EU work permit may apply as sponsorship is not offered. We try our best to respond to every application and you can be sure every single one will be reviewed, however due to the potential high volume of responses should you not hear back within 10 days from your application assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.