6 month Contract opportunity for a highly experienced Clinical Statistician with SAS Programming skills.
Working for a major Pharmaceutical company based in Denmark, you will ideally be based full-time on-site, giving you the opportunity to work within state-of-the-art, modern facilities, for a company that is highly regarded amongst both its employees and contractors. With an extremely highly rate being offered that is reflective of the role being based in Denmark, this contract offers the opportunity to live and work within a much desired country, for a global organisation that is focused on innovation and leadership within its field.
Part office/part home-based working arrangements will also be considered. Contract renewals are highly likely.
As an experienced Statistician, you will be responsible for the design, analysis and reporting of clinical trials, including the development of statistical analysis plans and statistical reports. You will also provide quality control checks on tables, figures and listings so strong SAS programming skills are also required.
Skills & Experience
• Strong statistical analysis background/experience
• Strong statistical programming skills using SAS
• Excellent understanding of the drug development industry
• Good knowledge of clinical trials within a Pharmaceutical environment
• Fundamentals of project planning and management
• Strong knowledge of commonly-used statistical concepts, practices and procedures
• Clear and effective communication of statistical information (written and oral)
• MSc or Bachelors equivalent in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics or other subjects with high statistical content
• Good knowledge of English in a business environment
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to [log in to unmask] Only candidates holding a valid EU work permit may apply as sponsorship is not offered. We try our best to respond to every application and you can be sure every single one will be reviewed, however due to the potential high volume of responses should you not hear back within 10 days from your application assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.