We would like to inform you that registration for the third edition of the Barcelona RECSM summer school in Survey Methodology is possible till June 10th.
The school, organized by the Research and Expertise Centre for Survey Methodology (RECSM) of the Pompeu Fabra University (Barcelona, Spain), will be held from 27 June to 8 July 2016 and comprises 16 independent courses covering different topics in survey methodology and
1. PROBABILITY SAMPLING METHODS
2. PRACTICAL MULTILEVEL MODELLING WITH STATA
3. DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING MOBILE WEB SURVEYS
4. LATENT TRAIT AND LATENT CLASS ANALYSIS FOR CROSS-NATIONAL SURVEYS
5. SOFTWARE FOR WEB SURVEYS
6. CONDUCTING WEB SURVEYS: INTRODUCTION
7. WEB SURVEY PARADATA
8. CONDUCTING WEB SURVEYS: MORE AVANCES ISSUES
9. INTRODUCTION TO APPLIED NETWORK ANALYSIS
10. SOCIAL MEDIA RESEARCH/BIG DATA
11. SURVEY EXPERIMENTS
12. BAYESIAN MODELLING
13. QUESTIONNAIRE DESIGN
14. PROBABILISTIC ONLINE PANEL MANAGEMENT
15. MEASUREMENT ERRORS IN SURVEYS
16. ANALYSING COMPARATIVE LONGITUDINAL SURVEY DATA USING MULTILEVEL MODELS
Registration deadline: June 10, 2016
For more info and registration:
[log in to unmask]
Please share with potentially interested people.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.