Help for MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Home

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Home

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH  April 2016

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH April 2016

Re: Hospital Discharge: Health and Social Workers Practitioners Network

"Dreaves, Hilary" <[log in to unmask]>

Dreaves, Hilary

Tue, 19 Apr 2016 08:19:24 +0000

Morning,

Valma is not a stranger, so I was trying to follow up/search for the work of and any evidence/publications from the Network yesterday, but didn't get very far. As it is for many Universities, we had another cyber attack at the end of last week, so I can't tell if lack of success in searching is a symptom of that, or not.

Has anyone got a link directly to the Network (not the event), please?

Thank you

Hilary Dreaves
Research Fellow (Health Impact  Assessment)
IMPACT
Department of Public Health and Policy
Institute of Psychology, Health and Society
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
L69 3GB

Tel:        +44(0)151-794 5004 (office)
Email:    [log in to unmask]    Please use new domain name
website: www.healthimpactassessment.co.uk
Skype:   hilary.dreaves1

Urban HIA Guide (UrHIA) 2015 Urban Health Impact Assessment (UrHIA) Guide

Liverpool Campus 2016:  June 13 - 17 and November 7 - 11 courses
Online Introductory HIA Courses: 25 April 2016; 27 June 2016
Courses in long and short formats also available at your own location, by arrangement

Department of Public Health and Policy is a WHO Collaborating Centre for Policy Research on Social Determinants of Health
IMPACT was 2009 winner Research Councils UK Knowledge Transfer Award for Public Policy and Service Impact.
University of Liverpool is a member of the CPD Certification Service Scheme