Help for CCPEM Archives

CCPEM Archives

CCPEM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CCPEM Home

CCPEM  April 2016

CCPEM April 2016

Vacancy for a scientific data curator (PDB/EMDB) at PDBe

Gerard Kleywegt <[log in to unmask]>

Gerard Kleywegt <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Apr 2016 20:17:00 +0100

TEXT/PLAIN

Hi all,

Are you a structural biologist looking for an exciting career change in 2016?

We are looking to recruit an expert structural biologist (with experience in
structure determination) to join the Protein Data Bank in Europe curation team
(PDBe: pdbe.org) at the European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI, Cambridge,
UK: ebi.ac.uk) as a Scientific Data Curator. The work involves annotating
preliminary PDB and Electron Microscopy Data Bank (EMDB) submissions and
extracting relevant biological information. In addition, curators contribute to
training, outreach and user-support activities of PDBe and the EMBL-EBI.

For more information, please go to:

    http://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?ref=EBI_00715

To see some of your potential future colleagues, as well as some of our recent
publications, please surf to: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/about/people/gerard-kleywegt

Feel free to pass the information on to any potentially interested and
qualified people you may know.

Thanks!

--Gerard

---
Gerard J. Kleywegt, PDBe, EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK
[log in to unmask] ..................... pdbe.org
Secretary: Pauline Haslam  [log in to unmask]