LIS-BIBLIOMETRICS  March 2016

LIS-BIBLIOMETRICS March 2016

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Introducing the new Lis-Bibliometrics Committee

Derek Law <[log in to unmask]>

A bibliometrics discussion list for the Library and Research Community <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:42:12 +0000

Yet another lurker. Retired now (sort of) but with an abiding interest in the topic.
Derek Law

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2