Re: moving HUMOUR-RESEARCH

Graeme Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>

Humour-Research <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Feb 2016 09:51:41 +0000

It is  technically possible to download the entire HUMOUR-RESEARCH archive as an
interconnected set of web pages, which can be inspected in any web browser. (I
have already done a trial run.) I'm not so sure about retaining the indexing and
search mechanism, but if the files could be installed on the web somewhere, it
may be possible to use a customised search engine (e.g. from Google) for those
pages.

We would need somewhere to locate these pages.

Graeme Ritchie