Help for HUMOUR-RESEARCH Archives

HUMOUR-RESEARCH Archives

HUMOUR-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

HUMOUR-RESEARCH Home

HUMOUR-RESEARCH  February 2016

HUMOUR-RESEARCH February 2016

Re: HUMOUR-RESEARCH Digest - 8 Feb 2016 to 26 Feb 2016 (#2016-4)

MARK ANTHONY CARVER <[log in to unmask]>

Humour-Research <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 27 Feb 2016 18:32:56 +0000

Will there be any way to archive old posts? I found trawling the archives invaluable when doing my literature review. Happy to provide a UK uni email if necessary to keep the old stuff online. Or indeed to simply be a token 'owner' if you would like to keep the list running concurrently as a kind of transition.