Help for BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Home

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Home

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP  February 2016

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP February 2016

FW: CFP Proud in Europe?

Zowie Davy <[log in to unmask]>

Zowie Davy <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Feb 2016 12:35:46 +0000

Please could you distribute this CfP on the Gender Study Group list

[University of Lincoln]<http://lncn.eu/jv>      Dr. Zowie Davy | Senior Lecturer
College of Social Science
University of Lincoln. Brayford Pool, Lincoln, Lincolnshire. LN6 7TS
tel: +44 (0)1522 837748
staff profile<http://staff.lincoln.ac.uk/id/002634>  |  lincoln.ac.uk<http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/>  |  facebook.com<http://www.facebook.com/universityoflincoln>  |  twitter.com<http://www.twitter.com/unilincoln>