Help for BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Home

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Home

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP  February 2016

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP February 2016

FW: Call for Papers - Proud in Europe? - UvA

Surya Monro <[log in to unmask]>

Surya Monro <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Feb 2016 15:23:25 +0000

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached an invitation to present at a LGBTI conference in Amsterdam.

Submissions about trans, intersex and bisexuality are very welcome - as well as lesbian and gay-focused ones of course.

Best wishes
Surya Monro

FOR

Robby Davidson

University of Amsterdam
AISSR
Robert J. Davidson
ARC-GS Program Manager
PhD Candidate
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.arcgs.uva.nl<http://www.arcgs.uva.nl/>
020 525 3715 | +31 (0)6 5540 9494
Available for ARC-GS Thurs | Fri
Postal Address: AISSR | Postbox 15718| 1001 NE Amsterdam
Visiting Address: Nieuwe Achtergracht 166 | 1018 WV Amsterdam

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]

The BSA Gender Study Group mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to any aspect of Gender Studies and scholarship. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the convenors or association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.