One of the world’s most successful health food companies has a unique opening for a Senior Statistical Programmer to join its team in The Netherlands.
Working within their renowned Research Centre for Specialised Nutrition, you will have the opportunity to work for a Fortune 500 company, whose state of the art Life Science innovation centre is dedicated to the development of new product concepts for Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition.
Creating formulas that provide clinically substantiated health benefits to a range of groups from infants to the elderly, this company has one big ambition…to improve health through nutrition all over the world.
Unique Career Development Opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a unique environment, where you will help to develop and maintain the high quality programming standards and processes used within the pharmaceutical industry, whilst having the freedom to perform ad hoc exploratory analyses associated more with the academic sector.
As a Senior Statistical Programmer, you will have the opportunity to play an instrumental part within a small team, where you will have the scope and freedom to further develop the department’s processes, systems and solutions to help shape the team’s discipline, bring new capabilities and build a foundation for the group’s expansion.
With a hands-on programming role, you will work directly with scientists; supporting analyses for Clinical Study Reports, interim analyses, post-hoc analyses, exploratory analyses and publications.
In addition, you will:
• Coordinate and supervise statistical programming work, ensuring timely delivery of high quality results
• Develop technically advanced (SAS) tools and standards
• Coach and train other Programmers
• Develop programming SOPs, work instructions and best practices
• Define, implement and maintain CDISC data standards
Key Skills and Experience Required
• Masters Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Statistics, Medical Informatics)
• Substantial Statistical Programming experience in a Pharmaceutical, CRO, Biotechnology or Academic environment
• Previous experience of project managing/coordinating statistical programming projects
• Proven track record in the development of processes and tools in statistical programming
• Excellent SAS programming skills including SAS Macro, GRAPH and ODS
• Extensive experience in clinical research
• Solid knowledge of the CDISC standards (ADaM, Define.xml, Dataset-XML)
• Knowledge of the ICH-GCP guidelines
For further information please email [log in to unmask] with a copy of your current CV and a summary outlining your relevant experience.
Only candidates holding a valid EU work permit may apply as sponsorship is not offered. We try our best to respond to every application and you can be sure every single one will be reviewed, however due to the potential high volume of responses should you not hear back within 10 days from your application assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.