Statistician – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – Germany
This is a household brand with an exciting period of growth ahead, looking to secure a bright, driven Statistician. If you are considering a hugely varied, stimulating and exciting challenge, in a global department, this role is for you. Training is on-going to continue your development
Role and Responsibilities
• You will consult on all aspects of statistics to meet the changing needs of the business
• Undertake project work of varying sizes including a multi disciplinary team.
• Varied areas of research to include consumer understanding, technical method development, and sensory methods.
• Familiar with predictive modelling, multivariate techniques and machine learning methods and tools
• You will have an enquiring mind and be interested in science
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• A strong technical knowledge in Statistics is essential.
• Educated to degree level, ideally with a post graduate qualification in Statistics.
• Key areas of knowledge are statistical modelling, multivariate analysis and design of experiments.
• Knowledge of a range of statistical software packages (e.g. SAS, JMP, R and Python).
• Being able to connect and develop ideas and be innovative are desirable attributes.
• You may have some experience in a consulting role or similar which would be advantageous
• Good written and oral communication skills are essential as you will be communicating with senior staff in different departments
• Fluency in a European language would be beneficial
• You will likely have experience managing complexity in your daily work and be able to manage your time well.
If you fit the above job description please contact Samuel King on 01256 314 660 or email him on samuel.king@@[log in to unmask] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.