Re: Evidence-Based Practice

Diaz-Kommonen Lily <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Jan 2016 06:42:02 +0000

text/plain

Hello Klaus,

I agree that  evidence is not the only form of validation. There is also the so-called catalytic validity (Lewin) concerned with effecting social change that also relates to the notion of design as future-oriented activity concerned not only with how things are but with how they ought to be.

t. Lily

^----^

 o  o

   ∞