*Apologies for cross posting*
CILIP South West Members Network invite you to a Professional Registration Workshop
Date and time: Wednesday 16th March between 10.00am – 4.00pm
Location: Weston Area Health Trust, Grange Road, Weston-super-Mare. For details on how to get here please see http://www.waht.nhs.uk/en-GB/Patients-and-Visitors/Travelling-To-Us/
This free event considers the importance of continuous professional development, both in preparing for Certification, Chartership and Fellowship, and throughout your career. It is aimed at those who have embarked on the Certification, Chartership or Fellowship process, or who are thinking about it.
Those registered wanting to know about changes to the Professional Registration process are particularly welcome.
There will also be the opportunity to view some successful portfolio submissions as well as some practical reflective practice exercises.
Event cost: Free, lunch is NOT included
For more information and to book please visit: https://registrationwsm.eventbrite.co.uk
Booking in advance is essential as places are limited.
• Improved understanding of how to progress towards the relevant qualification and what you will gain by doing so
• Awareness of the Regulations and assessment criteria
• An understanding of what constitutes a portfolio and why CILIP requires this for submission for its qualifications
• Ideas about how to construct a portfolio and the types of evidence that can be included in it
• An enhanced understanding of the benefits of Continuing Professional Development
• Awareness of the support networks and information available to help candidates
• Confidence to progress towards gaining a CILIP qualification successfully
For more information on the Professional Registration process go to:
If you would like to discuss this event, please contact [log in to unmask]