Help for ASEXUALITYSTUDIES Archives

ASEXUALITYSTUDIES Archives

ASEXUALITYSTUDIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ASEXUALITYSTUDIES Home

ASEXUALITYSTUDIES  January 2016

ASEXUALITYSTUDIES January 2016

New List Owner required for: ASEXUALITYSTUDIES JiscMail List

JiscMail Helpline <[log in to unmask]>

Asexuality Studies <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Jan 2016 12:13:00 +0000

JiscMail Helpline has tried to contact the list owner(s) of ASEXUALITYSTUDIES, but the message we sent bounced.

To continue to provide this mailing list we need to find a new list owner, if a subscriber(s) from a UK Educational/Research Organisation wants to volunteer to take over the management of this list please check that you meet the criteria for running a list: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/groups/startagroup/grouprequestform.html and if you do contact [log in to unmask] before 9th February 2016.

If we don't have a volunteer by 9th February 2016 then the list will be closed. When this happens subscribers will not be able to post messages to the list but archives will be available. We will post a message to the list when this happens.

Thanks,
Dan Etherington

JiscMail Helpline
0203 006 6076