Help for HUMOUR-RESEARCH Archives

HUMOUR-RESEARCH Archives

HUMOUR-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

HUMOUR-RESEARCH Home

HUMOUR-RESEARCH  November 2015

HUMOUR-RESEARCH November 2015

Re: 6th International Humor Conference in Northeast Texas

Jessica Milner Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Humour-Research <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Nov 2015 09:38:24 +1100

Dear Kiki,

Congratulations on a fine energing tradition!  As usual I'll be happy to
publish this Call in our next AHSN Diges -- in good timing, it is
currently in preparation so probably going out next week.

We're holding our own 22nd annual conference next February -- guess it
reflects our age difference!  Keep up the good work and thanks for
letting us all know.

All the best, as always,

Jessica