GxP Archivist/Records Manager needed in Hull (£23,500 to £25,000 pa depending on skills and experience)
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised records management professional
to join our team in Hull. Based on a pharmaceutical client’s site, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the client’s Research & Development scientific archive.
Your duties will include...
* Provision of archiving services and preservation of archived record in a GxP regulated environment
* Co-ordinating and maintaining a package review programme in order to identify packages for destruction
* Ensuring archive security and dealing with requests to view data packages
* Timely allocation of appropriate project codes and report numbers
* Assisting in ensuring the archive facility is audit ready
* Advise client on requirements for electronic archiving and storage of magnetic media in compliance with regulatory requirements
* Maintain accurate records and indices
* Provide training where necessary
* Maintain up to date awareness of regulatory/legal requirements
* Provision of monthly statistics of archive activity
GXP experience in a pharmaceutical environment is essential. Along with a solid knowledge base of current electronic and document archive standards and systems and experience of records management, a qualification in information management or similar is an advantage.
Excellent communication and relationship building skills are required along with a pro-active and professional approach and an understanding of databases.
You will have experience of creating Archive/Records Management procedures and systems and will be comfortable working in a team and to tight deadlines.
So if you are looking for a new challenge and would like to work in a newly refurbished environment with on-site parking and canteen facilities, please get in touch now and include your CV and a covering
letter. Please send your CV in the first instance to [log in to unmask]
Tribal is a fast paced technology business responsible for a portfolio of world class solutions which support the business of education, learning and training.
Tribal is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender assignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Dr Paul Duller
Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]
For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at