BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  October 2015

BRITARCH October 2015

Re: Was the Rhosyfelin Neolithic bluestone "quarry" engulfed in water?

Constantinos Ragazas <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 2015 16:01:29 -0400

David Petts,

The question before us is "was this ruin a mill?" And no amount of me reading up on Wales mills and cottages can answer this. Only onsite investigations and excavations can do that. I have already agreed on that. Several times.

We should and need to ask questions whether or not the answer is known or not. More so if the answer can be so consequential as to render a "ruling hypothesis" false.

Kostas