unsuscribe

"Centeno, Maria" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Sep 2015 16:24:37 +0000

text/plain

-----Original Message-----

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of FSL automatic digest system

Sent: 17 September 2015 17:23

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: FSL Digest - 16 Sep 2015 to 17 Sep 2015 - Special issue (#2015-82)

Topics in this special issue:

  1. tbss_2_reg -T error (2)

  2. FIRST: Questions in source code modification

  3. 3 x 2 x 3 within subject design

  4. cluster volume per subject

  5. Fwd: [FSL] 3D rendering shape analysis (8)

  6. Longitudinal analyses with/without subject specific regressors

  7. bet error

  8. EDDY parallelization

  9. eddy_correct via matlab

 10. Parallelising bedpost (2)