CIG-E-FORUM  September 2015

CIG-E-FORUM September 2015

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Hints and tips for preparing a workshop

"Williams,HK" <[log in to unmask]>

Williams,HK

Wed, 9 Sep 2015 14:06:05 +0000

text/plain

I've found, particularly with workshops, that there's a need to be very well read round the subject as you never know what questions will come up, and some will likely be outside the immediate bounds of what you're covering in the workshop.  Being well read around the topic has given me additional confidence for these kinds of situations.
Helen