PHD-DESIGN  August 2015

PHD-DESIGN August 2015

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Curious about the "Design principles and practices" conference series

Kommonen Kari-Hans <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Aug 2015 17:21:47 +0000

text/plain

Dear Ken,

Thanks for the very thorough info and discussion; I did not remember seeing this but of course should have searched the archives. On the other hand, maybe it is good to reiterate and update some of this on the list, every 5 years or so... :)

cheers, KH

---