My Geospatial client currently have an opportunity to join them on a permanent basis as a GIS Client Services Consultant in their marketing solutions division.
This role would suit a GIS graduate or a graduate with a year or 2 experience. The role is paying £20-£24k and will provide you with a great opportunity to kick start your career in the industry.
As the successful candidate you will be fully trained on their proprietary GIS system, optimisation algorithms, and spatial databases to deliver resource planning, territory optimisation, and journey planning solutions. Beyond that you will be trained on my clients consumer gravity models amongst other products. You will then undergo a period of peer shadowing and development so that you possess the skills and confidence to deliver the roles of a junior member of the client services team, which include:
• Account Management: Managing a portfolio of clients that license their products. This will include delivering 1-3 day training courses on and off site, providing first-line telephone and screen sharing support, installing/maintaining software, and fostering relationships.
• Project Management: Ownership of in house projects for customers who prefer to let my clients experts deliver results through ad hoc consultancy.
• Pre-sales: Supporting the sales team through the delivery of customised demonstrations and test work to our prospects during pre-sales meetings.
Core Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
• A master’s degree in GIS, but candidates with a strong degree in GIS or geography will also be considered.
• The ability to communicate technical information to non-technical individuals.
• Excellent inter-personal and customer facing skills.
• Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Clean/Full driving license as regular travel to client sites is required.
Please get in touch today if you are interested
Business Manager - GIS
[log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: