Hi - First of all I'd like to thank everyone who has given me great advice on this mailing list - it's really such a helpful resource!
Now, to my question. I'm setting up a second-level fMRI analysis in SPM. I've previously done 5 first-level fMRI analysis for 5 individual subjects. I am attaching the results of one subject for viewing (results across subjects are quite similar to this). First-level analysis tested for task-related activations.
I now ran a second-level group analysis, forwarding the 5 individual subject con.nii's (ie the con.nii's from the first-level analyses) into the second-level model, specified a one-sample t-test, and set up a simple contrast (an F-test, and just put '1'). However, I didn't get any significant voxels, which I am surprised by, considering all of my first-level single subject analysis look very similar to what I am attaching here.
I think there must be something that I am doing wrong. Any pointers would be helpful.