We are still accepting registrations for next week's free UKSG webinar - CREATIVE COMMONS AND EDUCATION - ARE WE THERE YET?
Tuesday 9 June 2015 at 1400 BST
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.uksg.org/webinars/creativecommons
The webinar will:
- give a brief definition of creative commons licences, and illustrate the different types
- provide examples of their use in education
- identify advantages and points to consider in deciding whether to use them
- identify at least one example of where you would use creative commons licences, in the context of your own professional role, or identify why it is not suitable in your particular case
We welcome your questions in advance of the webinar to help shape the content. E.g. "What does ND mean in practice?"
UKSG webinars are:
- Recorded and the link to the recording provided to all active registrations (so please do not cancel your registration if you find you are subsequently unable to attend the live event)
- Open to all (you do not need to be a member of UKSG to register)
- Shared among colleagues (feel free to pass on this message)
NOTES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
These are available at http://www.uksg.org/webinars/creativecommons (Useful recommendations especially for those new to webinars or joining from an institution.)
We look forward to welcoming you next Tuesday or hearing from you via #UKSGwebinar.
Digital Communications Associate, UKSG
E: [log in to unmask]
UKSG webinars: www.uksg.org/webinars
‘UKSG Events’ app: In the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or online at https://events.crowdcompass.com/uksgevents
UKSG news on Twitter: @UKSG
A company registered in England and limited by guarantee Company Number: 4145775 Registered Charity Number: 1093946 Registered office: Bowman & Hillier Building, The Old Brewery, Priory Lane, Burford, Oxon OX18 4SG