Hello walking artists,
This year's Bees in a Tin event features several walking experiences and
prompts to think about how we navigate, negotiate and dwell in the
* Bill Aitchison’s virtual tour of guided tours
* Simon Park’s tour of urban microbiology
* Simon Farid’s invitation for you to go undercover and impersonate
a plain clothes police officer
* Rebecca Taylor’s mass-collaborative, co-designed community
* Duncan Speakman unfolding myths of interactivity
Attendees will also be able to take part in Circumstance's amazing
'pedestrian speaker symphony' A Folded Path - an hour-long walk through
Birmingham carrying speakers from which GPS-triggered elements of the
composition will emanate accordingly.
Overall it's a celebration of interesting people making unique
interfaces for the world around them, so there'll be plenty of
representation from other (in)disciplines and the things inbetween.
Do come and join us!
Birmingham, Friday June the 12th
Tickets are £10 each (£6 early bird) and include a simple lunch.
Full line-up here:
FRIENDLY REMINDER: if you click REPLY to this email, you will be sending a message to over 300 subscribers. Please do so only if you wish to respond to everyone.
To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/wan