CIG-E-FORUM Archives

CIG-E-FORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CIG-E-FORUM Home

CIG-E-FORUM  April 2015

CIG-E-FORUM April 2015

Re: Routes into rare book cataloguing

"Clifford, Katrina M" <[log in to unmask]>

Clifford, Katrina M

Wed, 15 Apr 2015 09:41:55 +0000

Wow, that sounds like quite a challenge! Cataloguing policies are great - I finally got round to writing one for general stock and for archives stock a couple of years back which has been really useful for all sorts of reasons.

It's much easier to do these things now that DCRM(B) is available online. I struggled to get the print copy we have.

Katrina