MCG  February 2015

MCG February 2015

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: NFC vs QR vs shortcode vs BLE vs....?

Mike Ellis <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:32:15 +0000

text/plain

Wonderful, thanks Marcus - I'll have a proper read but that kind of
backs up what seems like common sense.

I think labels (or whatever) that support multiple ways in seems a
deeply sensible idea. Ultimately all these technologies are basically
kinda like real-world URLs, just in a different guise..

cheers

Mike

*Mike Ellis *

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital
agency:http://thirty8.co.uk <http://thirty8.co.uk/>

* My book: http://heritageweb.co.uk <http://heritageweb.co.uk/> *