Help for MEDIEVAL-RELIGION Archives

MEDIEVAL-RELIGION Archives

MEDIEVAL-RELIGION@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MEDIEVAL-RELIGION Home

MEDIEVAL-RELIGION  February 2015

MEDIEVAL-RELIGION February 2015

Re: Music.wisc.edu - There is a faint medieval religion connection I promise you

Sherry Reames <[log in to unmask]>

medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 16:30:31 -0600

Thanks for that recommendation, Jane! I'll see how many of these events I can attend.

Sherry Reames (University of Wisconsin-Madison)