Are you a Statistician with experience in clinical trials within a CRO, Pharma or Academia?
Job Title: Manager, Biostatistics
Primary Location: South-East UK, some flexibility with home working
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries?
Our clients Biostatistics group is expert in randomization methods, data collection instrument design and data cleaning and proficient in the use of the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) and Analysis Data Models (ADaM) with both paper and electronic CTD submission.
To strengthen this group our client is seeking an experienced manager with specific responsibility for training and mentoring Biostatistician new hires at graduate level at their Biometrics hub in south-east, UK. There is some flexibility to work from home 1-2 days per week.
• Line management of staff to include recruitment, training, professional development and performance management.
• Resource management; maximizing utilization but ensuring that biostatistics staff are matched to projects appropriate to their skills, training and experience
• Project management; ensuring that the department meets timelines without compromising high quality output and deliverables
• Supporting business development activities by contributing to proposals, budgets and attending sponsor and bid defence meetings
• Building key relationships with academic and professional institutions to promote our client as a biostatistics employer of choice
Academically well qualified: MSc or PhD in Statistics or Medical Statistics
• Extensive experience in clinical trials and the drug development process preferably within a CRO and/or Pharmaceutical environment
• Strong leadership experience from both a project and staff management perspective
• Particular experience in recruiting and training new staff preferred
• Ability to apply knowledge of statistical design, analysis and programming techniques used in clinical trials
• Strong SAS experience
For further information please send a copy of your current CV to [log in to unmask]
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.