Help for HERFORUM Archives

HERFORUM Archives

HERFORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

HERFORUM Home

HERFORUM  January 2015

HERFORUM January 2015

Re: Prehistory Teaching Resources for Schools

Catherine Dove <[log in to unmask]>

Issues related to Historic Environment Records <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Jan 2015 09:59:55 +0000

Hello Richard,

We currently have a HLF Landscape Partnership Scheme running on Exmoor, which funds a Heritage Officer and promotes understanding of Exmoor's Prehistory and the former Royal Forest of Exmoor (see http://www.exmoorher.co.uk/heart-of-exmoor for further details). As part of this, the officer has developed three loan boxes for the Mesolithic, Bronze Age and Iron Age, which have been given to the HER to curate. You can see more on the loan box scheme here: http://www.exmoorher.co.uk/teaching-resources.

Kind regards,
Catherine Dove
Conservation Advisor (Historic Environment)
Exmoor National Park Authority
Exmoor House, Dulverton, Somerset, TA22 9HL
Tel: 01398 323665
Direct Line: 01398 322273
Visit the ENPA website at http://www.exmoor-nationalpark.gov.uk
View our HER data on our new website, Exmoor's Past: http://www.exmoorher.co.uk

'Enhancing the qualities that make Exmoor special'