Help for BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Archives

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Archives

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Home

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP  January 2015

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP January 2015

Re: make reorganizing content in Blackboard less (or more) of a drag

Stephen P Vickers <[log in to unmask]>

Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Jan 2015 19:24:53 +0000

Bert, nice work.  You said "caveats mentioned in the screencast" in your
email below; does this mean there is an audio track on the screencast?
I have not been able to get any audio in any of my players.

Does the code honour the copy status of a content item; for example,
when it comes from a building block which contains <can-copy
value="false" /> in its manifest?

Thanks,

Stephen