Help for BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  December 2014

BRITARCH December 2014

Re: Carnac stone alignments, non movable stone shields and ... children???

John Wood <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Dec 2014 13:16:54 +0000

How many battles can you name that were fought in the middle of forests?

Not many, if any.

The reason why is the trees tend to benefit the defender greatly. They
are great places to hide in and ambush your enemy. Perhaps if you have
no forest to ambush someone, because it has been cut down for
agriculture, you could build your own?

Not saying that is what Carnac is all about, but at least the argument
could be there.