Senior Statistical Programmer - 6 month contract – Exceptional rates
Our client a major Pharmaceutical Company based in Denmark has a further requirement for a Senior Statistical Programmer for a contract position. Resource is required predominantly on site with the option of occasional home based work within Europe.
• As Senior Statistical Programmer you will be responsible for supporting all Statistical Programming activities for multiple trials and submissions.
• Generate datasets (SDTM and ADaM) and tables, figures and listings, and documentation for clinical study reports, ad hoc requests, and regulatory submissions.
• Produce submission ready electronic datasets, tables, figures, listings, and documentation and respond quickly to questions by regulatory authorities.
• Program, validate, maintain and document statistical analysis programs for clinical trials.
• Ensure submission and trial datasets (SDTM and ADaM), tables, figures, listings, statistical output, and program documentation meet standards of regulatory agencies.
• Assist with developing specifications documentation for datasets (SDTM and ADaM), pooled datasets, tables, figures, listings and associated metadata.
• 5+ years experience in Statistical Programming within the Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceutical Industry, including clinical research organisations and have experience with statistical programming aspects required for regulatory submissions.
• SAS software Programming skills.
• Working knowledge of Statistical Principles, including descriptive and inferential statistical methods.
• Excellent communication skills; a good command, both verbal and written, of English.
If you are interested in further details, please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.