OPENEDSIG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

OPENEDSIG Home

OPENEDSIG  November 2014

OPENEDSIG November 2014

Re: Writing an OER workshop

"Bird, Terese M." <[log in to unmask]>

Open Education Special Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Nov 2014 15:17:03 +0000

Yes that is it  --- it was Sheila:-)

As for the question of the REF and Open Access  and whether sharing out OER could add to one's REF-ability:

Peer review would be a consideration for REF, I am sure. And not all OER are peer-reviewed although some are, and some have interesting novel ways of review. So I think there would be some work to do there. But surely this issue could be brought to the table. (Not sure what table though!)

Cheers!
Terese Bird