OPENEDSIG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

OPENEDSIG Home

OPENEDSIG  November 2014

OPENEDSIG November 2014

Re: Writing an OER workshop

"Mitchell, Ella R" <[log in to unmask]>

Open Education Special Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Nov 2014 17:16:31 +0000

Hi Virginia,
I can send you the PPT if you send me your e-mail address :)
There should be a recording of the webinar available next week. Will try and remember to send an e-mail round.
Best wishes
Ella

Ella Mitchell
Education Support Manager