PICASA Conference 2015: FIRST CALL FOR PAPERS
Dear SEDA Colleagues
Please see our PICASA website if you are interested in presenting a paper or running a workshop at our PICASA Conference 2015: The Internationalisation of Higher Education: Policies, Practices & Pedagogies
PICASA website: http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/Services/Learning-and-Teaching/Research/PICASA/
CALL FOR PAPERS and PICASA Conference 2015 information at: http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/Services/Learning-and-Teaching/Research/PICASA/PICASA-Events/
Our conference themes are:
* Policies and strategies for successful internationalisation – UK and EU examples
* Defining “ international competencies” or “international learning outcomes”
* International and transnational work placements – challenges and benefits
* Using the HEA’s Internationalising Higher Education Framework( or a similar national framework) to develop your own policy and practice
* Virtual internationalisation
* Experiences of international PhD students and supervisors
* Staff development in the international university / Working with international networks
Senior Lecturer in Learning & Teaching in Higher Education | PICASA Coordinator
Department of Academic Enhancement
Room 102, Grove House, Froebel College, Roehampton University, London SW15 5PJ
tel: 0208 392 3499
email: [log in to unmask]
Twitter for PICASA Project: https://twitter.com/UKPICASA
Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this email or its attachments.
Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. University of Roehampton does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses.
Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of University of Roehampton is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by University of Roehampton.
University of Roehampton is the trading name of Roehampton University, a company limited by guarantee incorporated in England under number 5161359. Registered Office: Grove House, Roehampton Lane, London SW15 5PJ. An exempt charity.