Re: request for video of HE class

Chrissi Nerantzi <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Oct 2014 13:58:29 +0000

Hi Sian,

Lovely to hear from you. I hope all is well.

Please find below the link to a OER module around inclusive learning and teaching, a project led by Prof. Christine Hockings at Wolverhampton University.

You will find many excellent videos with students there which can also be accessed via JORUM.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes for the weekend to all,

Chrissi

http://www.wlv.ac.uk/Default.aspx?page=24685