Help for MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Home

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Home

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH  August 2014

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH August 2014

FW: A message to reviewers from Qualitative Health Research

Mark Johnson <[log in to unmask]>

Mark Johnson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Aug 2014 09:21:04 +0000

I must say I do get a lot of requests from this journal, and would welcome some others to share the load! The papers are often quite good and interesting, and it is good for you/me to read what others are publishing - sometimes to be able to suggest that they read something they've missed from the UK scholarship! Don't reply to me - send a CV to QHR to join their list of reviewers!

Pass to your postgrads and registrars, if you have any that might benefit from this opportunity to develop their CVs .....

Mark R D Johnson
Emeritus Professor of Diversity in Health & Social Care
Mary Seacole Research Centre / CEEHD
De Montfort University Leicester LE1 9BH

please use e-mail: telephone messages may not be received