Help for CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH  July 2014

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH July 2014

Re: Spiritual Care Audits [Scanned]

Geoff Walters <[log in to unmask]>

A network for chaplains, educationalists and researchers

Thu, 3 Jul 2014 10:35:17 +0000

Since a number of people have now requested this article, I'm sending it to everybody. Apologies to those to whom it is of no interest!

This is the text of an article published in 2010 describing a spiritual care policy, training and subsequent audit we conducted across our group of 3 hospices (Pilgrims Hospices in East Kent) in The International Journal of Palliative Nursing. All I have is the final version that was sent to the publishers following reviewers' comments. It is more or less what was printed. It's about hospices not hospitals so the scale will be different to where most people work and is now rather old news but here it is.

Geoff Walters