MOONSHOT-COMMUNITY  May 2014

MOONSHOT-COMMUNITY May 2014

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: [eduroam-ot] Problem with RADIUS attributes 164 and 165 (RFC 7055)

Stefan Paetow <[log in to unmask]>

Stefan Paetow <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 May 2014 22:28:31 +0000

text/plain

Hello Chris,

Yes they are. The next one will be on Friday, 20 June at 2pm (GMT+0100).

I shall email you privately with more details.

With Regards

Stefan