Help for MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Home

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Home

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH  May 2014

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH May 2014

Re: survey link for healthcare professionals

"Truswell David (CENTRAL AND NORTH WEST LONDON NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)" <[log in to unmask]>

Truswell David (CENTRAL AND NORTH WEST LONDON NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 May 2014 11:23:31 +0100

Worth trying a post of this query on ResearchGate  http://www.researchgate.net/  The site turned up some interesting stuff for me on dementia care in India that I hadn't previously been aware of.

Anybody else who has any has any suggestions about any of the research networking sites that seem to be cropping up all over the place that is likely to reach into those race equality and diversity corners that other don't reach please let us all know (OK we know that MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH  is THE BEST)

Regards

David Truswell
Senior Project Manager

Trust Headquarters
Stephenson House
75 Hampstead Rd.
LONDON
NW1 2PL

Mobile Number:07969 692315

email: [log in to unmask]

Web address: www.cnwl.nhs.uk

Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
Stephenson House, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL

Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL) is one of the
largest trusts in the UK, caring for people with a wide range of physical and
mental health needs. We have approximately 7,000 staff who provide healthcare
to a third of Londonís population and across wider geographical areas, including
Milton Keynes, Kent, Surrey and Hampshire.

As a Foundation Trust we involve service users, carers, the public, staff and partner
organisations in the way that we are run and our future development. If you are
interested in becoming a member of our Foundation Trust please visit: www.cnwl.
nhs.uk/get-involved