MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH  March 2014

MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH March 2014

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH Digest - 25 Mar 2014 to 26 Mar 2014 - Special issue (#2014-76)

Jean Patterson <[log in to unmask]>

A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research." <[log in to unmask]>, Jean Patterson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Mar 2014 08:52:22 +1300

text/plain

Hi I use endnote but it seems to sit somewhere on my computer and so not much use when away. Our institution is also looking for a cheaper option and Zotera has been recommended. This is more portable though you need a Hotmail address to use it.

You also need to download plug ins for some of the more useful features such as cite while you write.

Jean

Jean Patterson RM, PhD

Principal Lecturer & Postgraduate Programme Coordinator

School of Midwifery

Te Kura atawhai ka Kaiakopono te Hakuitaka

Otago Polytechnic

Private Bag 1910

Dunedin 9054

0800 762 786