GRIDPP-STORAGE  March 2014

GRIDPP-STORAGE March 2014

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: puppet: could not find class fetchcrl

Wahid Bhimji <[log in to unmask]>

Wahid Bhimji <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Mar 2014 11:46:53 +0000

Thanks Gang
I saw your wiki (which is very useful btw) - I followed all the steps  and have since removed and reinstalled several times¡K
I also did it on a whole new box with the same error.

The cern guys don't see it either though - bamboozling..

Wahid

On 12 Mar 2014, at 11:24, Gang Qin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi, Wahid:
>
>  I have tested the DPM puppet module and have created a twiki at https://www.scotgrid.ac.uk/wiki/index.php/Dpm_setup_with_puppt_module_grid_pool_accounts.
>
>  In general it works fine and I didn't see the problem you encounter, maybe you can remove that module and then reinstall it? Or start a clean re-installation?
>
>  Cheers,Gang

>>> stat("/etc/puppet/modules/fetchcrl/manifests/init.pp", 0x7fff063b9250) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)