Help for NEUTRINO-MC-SUPPORT Archives

NEUTRINO-MC-SUPPORT Archives

NEUTRINO-MC-SUPPORT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

NEUTRINO-MC-SUPPORT Home

NEUTRINO-MC-SUPPORT  February 2014

NEUTRINO-MC-SUPPORT February 2014

Re: Dictionary linking/compilation problem

Gabriel Nathan Perdue <[log in to unmask]>

Gabriel Nathan Perdue <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Feb 2014 15:41:18 +0000

Hi all,

Yes, GENIE does not currently build with clang. Tom's suggestion is below is correct - you need to install gcc on your own if you have Mavericks or Xcode 5. I used Homebrew and if you try that and run into trouble, let me know and I can send a log of my experiences.

I am thinking about tackling compilation under clang at some point soon. If anybody else would like to take a look at it also, let me know and we can share notes.

pax
Gabe