XERTEFORTEACHERS  January 2014

XERTEFORTEACHERS January 2014

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: XERTEFORTEACHERS Digest - 17 Jan 2014 to 19 Jan 2014 (#2014-4)

Jamie Wood <[log in to unmask]>

A list to facilitate and support teachers using Xerte Online Toolkits <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:44:50 +0000

text/plain

There are a number of examples (of varying quality) that we've developed at Lincoln here:

http://makingdigitalhistory.co.uk/resources/learning-design/xerte-guidance-and-faq/xerte-gallery/

There will be more once we get into the Spring and start circulating the ones which the students made last semester

cheers
jamie

Dr Jamie Wood
Lecturer in History,
School of Humanities,
University of Lincoln,
Brayford Pool,
Lincoln LN6 7TS
U.K.

Office: MC2134
Office hours (semester A, 2013-14): Tuesday 5-6pm and Thursday 3-4pm
(semester B, 2013-14): on research leave
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel.: +44(0)1522 837389
Websites: http://staff.lincoln.ac.uk/jwood and http://makingdigitalhistory.co.uk/