PRESIDENTS December 2013

Re: Police violence - student demos

Amena Amer <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Dec 2013 14:21:37 +0000

All,

How much press coverage has the violence so far revived?

It is important that the events so far have as much attention in the national press, so everyone understands what we are protesting about next week. The big protest next Wednesdays will not carry as much weight as we want if Wednesday is also the first many onlookers hear of the oppression.

Best,

Rosie Coleman
LSESU Education Officer

Sent from my iPhone