MIMAS-WOK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MIMAS-WOK Home

MIMAS-WOK  December 2013

MIMAS-WOK December 2013

Re: changes to WoS

"Bucknell, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>

ISI Web of Knowledge Service for UK Education <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Dec 2013 16:38:49 +0000

The webinar recording should definitely be replaced by a much shorter video, but the redesign looks like it is a significant improvement on the current interface. FWIW, I think users would welcome the new interface sooner rather than later, and they'll find it intuitive to use. I don't think Google waits until the summer before changing its interface and our users seem to cope with that.

Terry

Terry Bucknell | Head of Collections, Content and Discovery | University of Liverpool Library | PO Box 123 | Chatham Street | Liverpool L69 3DA
Email: [log in to unmask] | Tel: 0151 794 2682 | Fax: 0151 794 2681