NEW-MEDIA-CURATING  October 2013

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING October 2013

Newsletter Templates

Log Out

Change Password

Re: October's theme: Art History Online, an introduction

Charlotte Frost <[log in to unmask]>

Charlotte Frost <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Oct 2013 12:19:34 +0800

I'd be very happy to hear people's experiences of mail art and -
especially examples of mail artists who went on to try faxing and then
internet communication networks to distribute their work.

And are there any other important technological or artistic precursors to
online arts communities that we haven't covered?