Help for LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIB-RFID-UK Home

LIB-RFID-UK  October 2013

LIB-RFID-UK October 2013

Re: A suppliers view on the JISC mailing list

Mick Fortune <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion List for RFID in Libraries <[log in to unmask]>, Mick Fortune <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Oct 2013 14:06:59 +0100

I think that given that the library community - suppliers, librarians,
standards agencies etc. - are working together to improve integration and
interoperability it would be difficult to create a battle. I suspect Mr U
may be being ironic anyway :-)

But an information workshop might be a good idea?

Mick

m.á+44 (0)7786 625544ááát. +33 555 61 03 71 e.áá[log in to unmask]á
@mickfortune